We are so glad you’re here. Life Off Path is a lifestyle travel blog focused on Jeep tips and adventures, travel, foodie things, and what inspires us on our journeys. We believe all these things are a metaphor for the Jeep life.
In the Jeep community, many of us pride in building our Jeeps. Some say “it’s like an adult Legos toy” where you can customize and build it however you want! Our goal is to inspire others to build and live their best life. We don’t always have to follow the same path as everyone else. So we created our own. Following the conventional route won’t lead you to new destinations, new discoveries, and new opportunities. It’s also not easy. Life is tough. The road can be rough. But you find a way to get through it or create your own to get to where you want to be.
This blog is for you if:
- You are stuck and want a purpose
- Love trying new things
- Want to learn Jeep maintenance and mods, and how Jeeps are a metaphor for our lives
- Want to overcome obstacles and come out to being the best version of yourself
- If you want to explore Alaska or any of the places we’ve traveled to
- See some hilarity or inspiration ensued from Jeep and dog pics, and silly poses
“One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ―
Building a Jeep starts with ideas. Going off path requires action. Join us in our journeys…you never know what you’ll discover for yourself!